This is the sixth revision release for Deadline 10.0. It fixes a few bugs that have been reported during the 10.0 release cycle and adds some minor improvements, including support for KeyShot 7.
Complete Release Notes
- Fixed a bug that prevented V-Ray Usage Based Licensing from working on Mac OS X.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Yeti Usage Based Licensing from working on Linux.
- When checking dependencies for a pending job, script dependencies are now only checked if asset and job dependencies have cleared.
- An invalid or empty Repository path in the Client installer is now treated as a warning instead of an error.
AWS Portal Improvements
- Fixed some issues with automatic path mapping in a cross platform environment.
- Made some improvements to how Spot fleet requests are updated.
- When adding license servers to the AWS Portal Settings, an environment variable can now be specified, which is then set on the Spot fleet render nodes.
To read more about new improvements visit the Deadline 10 documentation site.