Produce professional-quality 3D animations, renders, and models with 3ds Max® software. An efficient toolset helps you create better 3D and virtual reality (VR) content in less time.
3ds Max® 2019 introduces new features that speed the creation of intricate 3D scenes, andfaster workflows that make it easier to collaborate on and execute complex projects.
Simpler project and pipeline management
- Structure project folders in a way that makes sense for your pipeline — and automatically switch between projects when opening a file from a different project.
- Custom data can be stored within a 3ds Max scene file, and accessed without loading it into 3ds Max.
- It’s now easier to share Alembic data between 3ds Max and other 3D tools, with support for UVs, layer names, material IDs, and vertex color.
Faster content creation and editing
- Extensive support for Open Shading Language maps, including over 100 included shaders.
- Advanced wood procedural textures, including maple, cherry, oak, pine, mahogany, and more.
- With a new Shape Boolean object, users can perform Boolean operations parametrically on geometry created around splines.
- Edit scenes directly in VR with 3ds Max Interactive 2019.
More efficient collaboration
- Sharing assets with reviewers and collaborators from 3ds Max is now simpler than ever: Assets can be shared to the online Autodesk Viewer directly from the 3ds Max interface, so reviewers don’t need to install extra software or sign in to view the content.
- Reviewers can view, markup, and take screenshots of content directly in-browser, and feedback can be reviewed from within 3ds Max.
Also in 3ds Max 2019
Autodesk is committed to responding quickly to 3ds Max user feedback. That’s why this release includes over 150 fixes, many that were submitted by the 3ds Max user community.
3ds Max 2019 also incorporates refinements to previously added features, including Max Fluids, VR workflows in 3ds Max Interactive, Max Batch, and Spline Tools.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, 3ds Max, Maya, and SketchBook are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing atany time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. Portions © 2017 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.