Navisworks® project review software lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders to better control project outcomes.
Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes
Use Navisworks® project review software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) coordination.
- Combine design and construction data into a single model.
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
Use 4D and 5D simulation to control project schedule and cost
- Animate and interact with model objects for simulation.
- Create schedules directly from project models.
- Import schedules and cost items from external project management applications.
Automatically capture material quantities from 2D or 3D designs
- Measure lines, areas, and counts from 2D sheets or 3D models.
- Create synchronized project views that combine Revit and AutoCAD files, including geometry, images, and data.
- Export takeoff data to Excel for analysis.