1 Network Compute License. Always floating. Can be used for running Sequoia processing tasks on Deadline.
The following concepts lie in the foundation of the system:
- Asynchronous: SEQUOIA handles user interaction and data processing asynchronously to ensure interactivity even during heavy calculations.
- Multi-Threaded: SEQUOIA was designed from the ground up to take advantage of modern multi-processor systems.
- Multi-Document: SEQUOIA lets you work on multiple documents at the same time, even side-by-side.
- Auto-Caching: Data like the results of a meshing calculation will be cached automatically and can be accessed at a later point if the same parameters are specified by the user without additional processing.
- Out-Of-Core: Data processing can be performed successfully even if the system memory does not allow all data to be loaded at once.